BladeKey® Bolt™ 6
See the BladeKey Sizing Tool to help you determine the right size for your set of keys.
- Everyday Commentary - "After a week of use, I am sold. The design is incredibly simple. It is one of those forehead slapping, why-didn't-I-think-of-that products. That's no slight. Those are the very best products and the very best designs. It takes a truly brilliant design to solve a common, long-lasting problem in a simple and elegant way."
- ITSTactical - "The BladeKey Bolt is a simple but well thought out device. Actually, you can probably guess how it operates just by looking at it. In a nutshell, it transforms your keychain into a pocket knife style key organizer.
No jingling. No poking. Just organized keys."
- AllOutdoor - "No more pocket full of tools. No more janitor key wad, just a sleek easy to use device. It is one of two things that I have reviewed and then bought immediately (the other is the Tom Bihn Cadet, which is one hell of a briefcase). This thing is pure genius."
BladeKey Bolt Sizes
The BladeKey Bolt 6 has been manufactured in two different lengths: regular and extended. The dimensions for the BladeKey Bolt 6 are:
- BladeKey Bolt 6: Holds up to 6 standard metal keys.
- Width Available for Keys: 12.5 mm
- Regular Length (maximum key length): 57 mm (on each side) and 63 mm (in the middle)
- Extended Length (maximum key length): 67 mm (on each side) and 73 mm (in the middle)
For additional help picking a size, see the BladeKey Sizing Tool to help you determine the right size for your set of keys.
Custom Hardware. Most Keys are Compatible without Modification
The BladeKey Bolt 6 comes with a custom black stainless steel post that has a 3.5 mm diameter. This should work with almost every key; however, we recommend that you verify that your keys will work without modification. In addition, the custom hardware comes with thread lock, so your bolt will not come undone with normal use.