BladeKey is a patented easy to use customized organizer for your keys. Tired of your keys becoming disorganized and making a bunch of noise as you walk around? The BladeKey key organizer solves these problems by securing your keys together and allowing for easy access.
- Additional Hardware Required. The BladeKey holds keys in place with a custom hardware or a 1/4" Barrel Length, 8-32 Thread Size "Chicago Binding Post" from your local hardware store.
- Assembly. Once you get your BladeKey, simply place your keys (or BladeKey NeoKeys) into the appropriately sized BladeKey device, and secure the keys with custom hardware or a Chicago Binding Post.
- Usage. The keys and rotate out like a typical pocket tool.
- Sizing. If you are considering the BladeKey, make sure you select the size appropriate for your particular set of keys. The BladeKey sizes are listed by the number of standard plain meal keys (i.e., those without plastic heads) that they are able to hold. If you have a non-standard key that has a plastic head, or want to verify that your keys will fit, measure your longest key's length in millimeters and measure the width of your set of keys in millimeters. The longest key should be shorter than the length of the BladeKey you select. The width should be as close to the with of the BladeKey.
- Interior Dimensions: Width: 19 mm Length: 57 (on each side) to ~66 mm (in the middle)