See the BladeKey Sizing Tool to help you determine the right size for your set of keys.
- Everyday Commentary - "After a week of use, I am sold. The design is incredibly simple. It is one of those forehead slapping, why-didn't-I-think-of-that products. That's no slight. Those are the very best products and the very best designs. It takes a truly brilliant design to solve a common, long-lasting problem in a simple and elegant way."
ITSTactical - "The BladeKey Bolt is a simple but well thought out device. Actually, you can probably guess how it operates just by looking at it. In a nutshell, it transforms your keychain into a pocket knife style key organizer.
No jingling. No poking. Just organized keys."
- AllOutdoor - "No more pocket full of tools. No more janitor key wad, just a sleek easy to use device. It is one of two things that I have reviewed and then bought immediately…. This thing is pure genius."
BladeKey is a patented easy to use customized organizer for your keys. Tired of your keys becoming disorganized and making a bunch of noise as you walk around? The BladeKey key organizer solves these problems by securing your keys together and allowing for easy access.
- Additional Hardware Required. The BladeKey holds keys in place with custom hardware or a 1/4" Barrel Length, 8-32 Thread Size "Chicago Binding Post"
- Free Custom Hardware with Purchase of a 3D Printed BladeKey. Just add the appropriate hardware to your cart, and we will ship it to you. To avoid delays, you may receive the hardware separately from the 3D Printed parts.
Material, Finish and Color Options
Sterling Silver (92.5% silver) is a high-quality silver alloy. Silver will develop a patina over time but can be polished back to achieve a like-new surface. It is also a softer metal that will be more malleable with thin features.
Silver models are fabricated using lost wax casting. First, the model is printed in wax using a specialized high-resolution 3D Printer. It is then put in a container where liquid plaster is poured in around it. Once the plaster sets, the wax is melted out in a furnace, and the remaining plaster becomes the mold. Molten silver is poured into this mold and set to harden. Finally, the plaster is broken away, revealing your new product.
Select finishes from the following options:
- Polished silver is 3D printed in smooth and slightly textured sterling silver hand-polished to a mild sheen.
- Natural silver is 3D printed in sterling silver mechanically polished to reveal classic beauty and slight texture.
- Antique silver is 3D printed in sterling silver with recessed details blackened to achieve a steampunk look.
3D Printing Production Time and Shipping
Allow about two weeks for production. Shipping depends on your location.
BladeKey Bolt Sizes
The BladeKey Bolt 9 has been manufactured in two different lengths: regular and extended. The dimensions for the BladeKey Bolt 9 are:
- BladeKey Bolt 9: Holds up to 9 standard metal keys.
- Width Available for Keys: 19 mm
- Regular Length (maximum key length): 57 mm (on each side) and 66 mm (in the middle)
- Extended Length (maximum key length): 67 mm (on each side) and 76 mm (in the middle)
For additional help picking a size, see the BladeKey Sizing Tool to help you determine the right size for your set of keys
Assembly & Use
Once you get your BladeKey, simply place your keys (or BladeKey NeoKeys) into the appropriately sized BladeKey device, and secure the keys with custom hardware or a Chicago Binding Post. The keys and rotate out like a typical pocket tool.
Custom Hardware. Most Keys are Compatible without Modification
The BladeKey Bolt custom black stainless-steel post that has a 3.5 mm diameter. This should work with almost every key; however, we recommend that you verify that your keys will work without modification.
In addition, the custom hardware comes with blue nylon thread lock applied, so your bolt will not come undone with normal use.